The Rigid-Flex PCB provides a reliable and durable component for systems that are subject to an ongoing bending. This system is based on classical technology with Polyimide.
All components and plugs are placed on the rigid part, which is connected unsolvable with the flexible part. For cost minimization, the flexible layers are laid on the outside. For covering the flexible areas, we provide cover layers and flexible lacquer.
- carrier material 50 mic Polyimide
- flex material preferably 35 mic cooper 1-2 sided
- rigid part FR4
- all common surfaces
Your advantages at a glance
- high number of bending cycles
- reduction of connection points
- elimination of cable connections
*Other variations on demand. Please contact us!